Hi there, I’m Wendy!
I was diagnosed with multiple food sensitivities a few years ago, so I understand how difficult a sudden dietary change can be. I had to completely change my diet — no more gluten, dairy, or eggs for me — and my education on food and nutrition began.
No longer could I rely on cheap, processed, boxed or frozen food. I had to learn to cook, and learn fast, otherwise I would starve. Also for the first time in my life I had a real fear about eating, and a lot of questions, such as:
- What if I accidentally eat something I’m sensitive to and it makes me sick?
- Will I ever be able to confidently eat at a restaurant again?
- Will the restaurant staff take me seriously?
- What will I eat when traveling?
- What if I find myself in a situation where there isn’t any safe food for me to eat?
- Will the food I have to eat now taste terrible?
- Will the food I have to eat now be difficult to prepare and cook?
Can you relate to any of this?
If so, read on to see how we can work together to take the stress and overwhelm out of transitioning your diet.
By working with me, I can help you:
cope with sudden dietary changes and loss (yes, giving up foods you used to love can be like losing something cherished)
understand how to read food labels and identify hidden sources of common food allergens and problem ingredients
identify food substitutions for your allergens so you can continue to enjoy your favorite meals
learn how to get healthy, wholesome (and delicious!) food on the table fast, even if you don’t know how to cook
be prepared and confident when traveling or dining out that the food you select won’t make you sick
discover and understand the likely underlying root causes of your food allergies or sensitivities
replace poor eating habits with new healthy, sustainable habits that will last a lifetime
…and much more!